Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Vigyani-Part3

Episode 3:

As every one in the crowd wants to have a peep at the paper, it is taken by the Village chief who shows his hands for every one to keep quite. He shows the news on the paper to Mr.Raman and asks him, ' What is this sir?'. Raman says,'It is a lie that I am lunatic. It is false propaganda by some villanous people who want to stop me from achieving my dream'. The village chief is not convinced and he casts a suspicious look at Mr.Raman. Mr. Raman says,' Let me tell my complete story, then perhaps you will beleive me. As I said before my grandfather Mahalingam was the headmaster in this village school'. Even before Mr. Raman ties to continue, some elderly people come forward and say in chorous,'Oh, you are the grandson of that greatman Mahalingam'. They turn to the village chief and plead with him that the grandson of Mahalingam can never do wrong and we should give him a chance to tell his full story.

The village chief says, ' O.K, please tell us why you have come to this village all the way from Mumbai and before that tell us what is your dream that others are not allowing you to realise?'. Mr. Raman says,' My dream is to produce a perennial water supply from air'. Even as he spoke like this, the whole crowd breaks into laughter and one person comments,' What the newspaper says seems to be correct. Water from air, ha ha ha.........'. Everyone joins him mking fun of Mr. Raman.

To be continued.....

No comments: